Friday, October 31, 2008

~Happy Trick-Or-Treating~

Yay, we finally made it to Noah's "First" Halloween! How exciting! We don't have big plans this year since he's so small...well I guess I should say young, not small. Chris weighed him Wednesday night, and he's almost 18lbs. Wow, my little chunk! We are going to take pictures with the his cousins at Mamaw and Papaws and then we may swing by the church carnival before we go see Jay Jay, Uncle Lance and the pups! So I haven't been able to update this week. I've been quite busy! Here are all my pics from the week! We've had so much fun dressing him up in all of his Halloween suits. They're bagged up and headed to Jay Jay's house for the little pricess next year. Hope you enjoy!

MONDAY
I have better pics of him in his "punkin" outfit, but I have to get them off of the good camera....they will come soon!

He loves his toy that Cooper gave him!

Wednesday
Yes, we must've skipped Tuesday! :) I know you all have seen pics of him in this little pumpkin hat, but this is the outfit that it came with. We went and ate dinner with Mamaw and Papaw that night. They got lots of "lovin"! Does he not look just like his daddy in this first picture!

Thursday
He wore his "Little Monster" shirt today! This is his daddys favorite!
We're getting ready to head to Dorothys and he was telling me how much he loved his blue bear.

Yesterday after school, Emily came to the office with Cristy. She got changed into her costume (Bratz cheerleader) and my student worker, Jose' (yes a male), taught her a cheer! It goes a little something like this....

TODAY

This morning he wore his skeleton footie onsie. Chris picked this out for him. Isn't it cute! I thought this was going to be his "costume", but it's not! You'll have to wait until you see the pics, and actually he has two costumes. Gosh, I wasn't prepared for all the excitement and joy that I've experience with his first halloween! Too many costumes, not enough halloween.




THE Mrs. Dorothy





NOAH UPDATES
Little Noah has been working on his 6-pack abs and now knows how to pull himself up. So he's no longer just laying there like a BLOB. I have to watch him now when I prop him up because he will pull himself up and over. It's pretty funny! He's getting active. I can't even get his diaper on him anymore without him wiggling around. I think that he loves being naked. As soon as I pull those velcro strips...he's a WILD man! And the other day, Chris and I decided to try him out in his door jumper and he did really good. I stick him in there with me while I am getting dressed in the mornings. And Mrs. Dorothy said that she puts him in the excersaucer all the time. He's getting to be a big boy! His carseat has a limit of 20lbs....and as I mentioned earlier he's already about 18. If he has on anything more than a onsie or thin pants...you can forget about it. He's not fitting. We're about to have to invest in a convertible car seat or whatever they are. He's growing out of everything. And we finally got a small heater for his cold room, so again, we are going to try to get him in his big boy bed as long as his congestion isn't too bad.
Well we hope that everyone has a great HALLOWEEN. Try not to eat too much candy. I'm going to leave you with some funny face editing!


Inspector Gadget





















"I want to suck your blood"












AArgh Matey!















BUZZZZZZZ!














2 comments:

theglenns556 said...

Your picture edits crack me up!

Aren't holidays so much fun with little ones around???

Our Journey said...

Hey Jana!! This is Megan (from Chase)!! I am so happy I came across your blog!! Mostly I am excited because I get to see pics of that handsome Noah!!! I love seeing pictures of him--especially the skeleton outfit!! Too cute!!