Friday, October 10, 2008

Have A Great Weekend!

We are so very thankful that it's FRIDAY! I feel like we only get to play with the little man on the weekends because during the week we only have time to eat and sleep. But I look forward to waking up in the mornings to his sweet little smile. When I go to get him out, he just grins from ear to ear. He looks like a sweet old man without teeth. I can't wait. Look at this sweet little picture....Chris and I are in love!
We want to thank Mrs. Davis for Noahs goodies. He loves his little seahorse. It plays music for 5 minutes and also lights up. Which is great to help get him to sleep (and mommy too). It reminds me of the old glow worm but better. And I do believe that mommy and daddy enjoyed watching his movie (Backyardigans by the way) a lot more than he did. But I know he will love it. Thank you so much.
Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: