Friday, October 24, 2008

~We're Supporters~

We got our "I'm A Supporter" t-shirts for Susan Neaville in yesterday. For those of you who didn't know, she passed away this past Sunday. So many supporters decided to wear their shirts today. I wish that she would've gotten a chance to see them and just how much support she had from the community! It's amazing how much we gripe and complain about our lives, and all the little things that don't matter. Situations like this make us sit back and realize, life's too short, and just how blessed we really are. They are sending in another order on Monday, so If anyone's interested or weren't able to get one with the first order, let us know. I believe that they had about 900 shirts ordered the first go round. And they are still doing the bake sale and silent auction tomorrow as planned. The flier will be posted on my next post.
My son was ready to go to Dorothys this morning in another halloween outfit. If he could talk, he would tell you just how much fun we have dressing him up in all of these cute outfits. He's our sweet, and happy little pumpkin. Yesterday, Dorothy had to close at noon because she had to go get an MRI and X-Ray done on her knee. As I mentioned in an earlier post, she teaches aerobics, and her knee has been bothering her. So Chris took off and picked him up. They called me to say that they were having a good time, and Chris said that he was teaching him how to hang up clothes. (because I hate hanging up and folding them) When I got home, dinner was cooked and the house was clean! What a wonderful daddy! And as I was walking out Dorothys door heading to work, I could hear her say "Hey darling, I missed you yesterday!" And the funny thing is that I think he really missed her. We threw him off of his routine. He's been really really congested the last two nights, to the point where it's been waking him up. He's been sleeping through the night, but the last two nights haven't been good! I feel so bad for him. I may just let him sleep in his swing tonight. And I know I mentioned last Friday that I was going to try to put him in his big boy bed last weekend, but it got cold and I just couldn't do it! For some reason it stays either hot or cold on that side of the house depending on the season. I promise I'm going to do it! Lately we've been giving him an 8oz. night bottle, but still 6oz. for all the rest, but I think it's time to move on up to 8oz all the way. Dorothy said that he hasn't been lasting very long between meals anymore. Yay, that's my little 17lb chunker!

And we wanted to tell Jack Jack how proud we are of her grades. Keep it up and hurry up and get out. You need to make us lots of $MOOLA$!! Your favorite nephew and neice will need you to buy their first car! Noah would like a Land Rover (to drive his Boo Boo around) and baby Hancock would like a hot pink convertible VW bug.

Here's the video of him playing in the bathtub!



Have a great, & blessed weekend!

No comments: