Friday, October 24, 2008

I met Sharpay!

We went to watch High School Musical 3 tonight. I took my neices Miranda and Hope, and we met up with Cristy, Emily and some of their friends. Well since Miranda and Hope are both going to be Sharpay for halloween, they decided to wear the whole get-up! Check them out.....

So needed to run into Wal-Mart before we went to the theatre. Hope didn't want to go in because she didn't want anyone to see her and Miranda was was super excited to go in and show off her outfit. Everyone was staring and Miranda was loving it. When we go to the theatre, we walked around the corner to go into our show, and there was a long line waiting. If only you could've seen everyones reactions. Hope was behind me when we turned the curve, and she tried to turn and make a run for it. You could hear all the little girls saying "OMG there's Sharpay!" And then we had Miranda, grinning from ear to ear looking like she was walking the red carpet. It was hilarious. I just knew that there would be other little girls all decked out, but yep, we were the only ones! And then when we were leaving and the others for the next showing were coming in, that's all you could hear..."Sharpay, Sharpay, there's Sharpay!" It was a lot of fun! They also had someone ask for their autograph. I'm glad that we all went. And I know now why all those little girls love it...Troy is a cutie!

Here are the rest of our pics from the night. Hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

lifeasahancock said...

Oh my goodness!! I wish I could've been there. You are the best aunt ever!!