Wednesday, October 22, 2008

It's a.....

Jay Jay and Uncle Lace found out yesterday that they are having a little princess. Oh how exciting! I can't wait to buy her something pink. And you can tell from the pictures that Noah's excited. He said that they were going to play and play at Mrs. Dorothy's. Noah also turned 3 months yesterday! I can't believe how big he is. I went back the other day looking at my preggo pics and his baby pics. It's so hard to believe it's already been this long! Where does the time go?
Yesterday Gran and Jack Jack came up to see all of us and bring goodies. When we stopped by Jay Jay's house to all meet up, Kristen and Kyla were there. This is Kyla and Noah's first time to meet. It was such a shock when I braced myself to hold this cute little 6 month old and she was a LOT lighter than my chunk!

So while they were sitting there together, Kyla decided to smack Noah! It was pretty funny. You should've seen the look he gave her! She's got the age on him, but he's got the rolls! We'll all have to get together again when they can chill and play! This is the bib that Jack Jack got him!And these are the blankets that Gran and Jack made for him. The little blue bear blanket is from Gigi! He loves all of them!

And look at those lips. Oh I have a funny story! This past weekend, I was holding Noah and Chris was playing and acting like he was going to get him. When he got close I kind of jumped or jerked or something and he looked at Chris, said "UUUHHH", and poked that lip out as far as it would go! It was hilarious. I wish I would've gotten a picture of that! For the rest of the day, he wouldn't look at Chris the same. Chris felt so bad!

And for my co-workers, this precious little face is why I am late every now and then. I just can't get enough! He's just so happy in the mornings. He knows how to make my day I guess.

And now for our Pumpkin Patch pictures

And I added a video of Noah laughing. He's tickelish like his mommy!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Those pumpkin pics are so cute. I showed them to my friend at work. She loved them (she just got married so I think she is getting baby hungry).