Friday, October 17, 2008

~All in one night~

Last night was quite eventful for little Noah.
1. He loves to take a bath. His little tub has a net that make him sit up a little higher until he's a little older. Well last night after we were all sparkly clean, I unhooked the two bottom hooks to let his booty and legs be in the water. Oh my goodness! He went to town! Those legs didn't stop moving the whole time. He was loving it. He almost had mommy soaked. I can't wait to get him in the pool next summer. He'll have to teach his baby cousin how to swim in the tub!
2. I'm laughing just thinking about it.....I found an old costume in his closet that I had gotten a long time ago from his cousins. It's actually a little girls pumpkin costume. I guess it's for a little girl...it's got tulle, and it's poofy! I'll let you decided......
Yeah it's a lot girly! Oh, and I was laughing so hard trying to get it on him! Chris said..."Take that off NOW!" And of course, just as soon as I get it on and get some pics....Pops called and got on to me..."Don't be cross-dressing that baby...take it off!" But it was fun while it lasted and he's such a great sport...he lets me dress him up all the time (in boy clothes of course)!
3. Now we're off to another halloween outfit. This one is really a nighty, but we're wearing it to Dorothys today! It's black with paw prints and the word BOO that glows in the dark...but the best part is that it has a tail....
4. Mommy and Daddy's Favorite......He slept ALL night! He had a bottle at 7:00, played a while and then finally hit went to nappy's house about 8:30. Chris woke me up at 4:30 saying that he was up. (now you know I was tired if Chris had to wake me up, it's normally the other way around) WOW! He never woke up for a paci or anything..and when he was awake, he wasn't "crying", he was just talking. That's my boy! Finally!! Now lets see if we can do it all weekend. Hopefully we can test out sleeping in his big boy bed this weekend. We'll let you know how that goes. When he finished his bottle around 5:00 this morning, I put him back to bed and then I had to wake his sleepy tail up at 7:23, just to get us to Dorothys and work on time.
I'm loving my new little family!

No comments: