Monday, October 13, 2008

Is It Monday Again? Ugh!


I thought I'd start off this wonderful Monday with Noah's second halloween outfit. I think this suit was his cousins and the hat actually goes with another suit, but I thought it matched great. As you can see in the pic, his nails need to be cut. And when I was getting him dressed, his toenail cut me.


We had a really good weekend. Mommy and Daddy did lots of cleaning and clothes on Saturday. Don't it stink when you have to spend your Saturday cleaning. If we were smart, we would work hard at keeping our house spotless during the week and then we wouldn't have to clean all weekend. Ok...so ask me next Monday how that went! :) So while we cleaned we stopped a few times to play with Noah. Daddy tried him on his shoulders and this is what he got....

or should I say, what he's missing. We'll have to get daddy a little Rogaine after that grip! Here's Noah chilling and watching me fold clothes. And the picture after that is him asleep in his swing....head cocked back, eyes half open, and mouth open.....just the way mommy use to sleep.
It was poker night again, and I got daddy to help me bath and get Noah ready. When Chris left, I laid him on his play mat on his back and he went to down with those arms and legs. And talking...boy does he talk now. It's so sweet too! Whe Gigi and Pops came by, he carried on a long conversation with them.
And check out those "Angelina Jolie" lips, they're huge!
And we also had a wonderful Sunday. We decided to go to the park and take some pics. Gigi and Pops also came by to visit us. Then mommy and daddy decided to play a quick game of poker with dinner, and I whooped up on him! (Sorry Chris, I told you we should've taken a picture)! It was fun.
And I can't figure out why Chris is giving me this look all the time!!
I decided to add one pic of Jay Jay and her belly! They find out next Tuesday what they're having! I can't wait!

Have a great week!

2 comments:

theglenns556 said...

SUPER sweet pics! LOVE them!

Hannah Lee said...

Super cute of Jaime and Noah! Most people would pay good money to have lips like he has....haha!