Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Say "NO" to crack......

Have you ever seen a cuter "crack"?

What a busy week and weekend. Because this weekend was halloween and Tech homecoming, there were so many things going on around Ruston. Although I really had a great time dressing Noah up in all of his halloween outfits, I am so glad it's over. I thought that we could get some really cute pics of him in his outfit, but between 16 people and a cow suit, he was DONE. Be sure to count how many pics I have on here with his pout or cry. He wasn't too happy all weekend. Hope you enjoy!

BIG KIDS


NOAH


This is after his "Thomas" fit! His mommy is way to sweet and quiet to throw one of those **wink wink** And this is also where we got the crack pic.



MORE



TECH Homecoming 2008
We had a great time at the game on Saturday. Although we didn't watch but abcout 20 minutes of it. We ate at the new pavillion and they had some awesome BBQ. When we first got into the game, Chris and I decided to go back to the pavillion with Noah and cool off. Before we knew it, that's where the party was. It was me, Chris, Gigi, Jay Jay and uncle Laynce. So we hung out and played with Noah. We made it back into the game about 5 minutes before the VICTORY. And my little man was passed out. You will see in these pics that Gigi and Pops decided to give Noah a taste of ice cream.

He wants to know where his BBQ is!







See, I told you we made it back to the game. And my little sweetheart was pooped!


For those of you who haven't read my sisters blog http://lifeasahancock.blogspot.com/, she found a small weinie dog wondering around a neighborhood a few weeks ago. They put an ad in the paper for the lost puppy, but never heard anything. Jay Jay,uncle Laynce and Willis grew very attached to this sweet little pup. They decided to call him Wallace. Just as they got settled into their new home, they got a phone call from Wallaces' real owners. It broke Jay Jay's heart to have to give him back. But she said that they had 3 kids who had been so very worried about their puppy. And they were so glad to see him. This was the last pic we have of Wallace(left) and Willis(right) together. We'll miss you little Wallie!

Have a great week.

1 comment:

lifeasahancock said...

I miss my little Wallace!!