Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Hoping and Praying.....

that we do NOT get the stomach bug! It's been going around at Mrs. Dorothys since last Friday. So far I think almost everyone's had it. There may be a few left, but we are praying that we won't get it. I can't imagine having to watch my baby throw up. You can ask my parents and they will tell you that I was the worlds worst about throwing up....I cried, and gagged and thought the world was coming to an end. On the up side, daddy would buy me sprite and ice cream. Wee doggy! So Noah's had a good bit of congestion lately. He's taking an antibiotic and Nasahist. Up until this morning (about 2:00am) everything was fine and I actually thought it was almost gone. Well I guess that it's just now starting to break up and trying to get out. I could hear him gagging and trying to breathe through his little stopped up nose. I had to go get the boogie sucker and get some out so he could sleep. He lasted about 45 min and I could hear him again. So needless to say...about 3:30 I made the decision to put him in the bed with us and prop him up really good...which by the way, he was already sleeping in his swing, so he was never laying flat. He went right on to sleep and when I woke up he had scooted down on his back laying long ways between Chris and I. I can already tell, he's going to be a bad bed partner like his aunt Boo Boo. She use to sleep with me...well if you call it that. She never laid normal...she was either upside down, feet all over you, or head in your ribs. Hopefully he will LOVE being in his big boy bed and not having to share with mommy and daddy! Well this first picture is from last week. One morning before work, we went back to sleep. He wasn't feeling good that morning.
And these pictures are all from this morning. Which by the way, Chris called being my "daddy" to let me know that the roads were bad and of course telling me to drive safe. While he was on the phone with me, I was snapping away. He told me that this is the reason that I can't get anything done in the mornings...because I am playing to much. Yeah because I asked Cristy (my co-worker)how she gets so much done in the mornings, because I can barely find ebough time to get us both ready and out the door. He said that the reason that can wash clothes, get them folded, clean dishes, sweep, mop, get 3 kids ready, and still be on time in the mornings is because she don't do this kind of goofing around. Well, he may be extremely correct, but I have way too much fun playing with this little man! I can't help it. So again....he was really sick this morning before we got up...but at 5:00am, he was all of a sudden cured and could breathe. And happy as a "beelark"! Here he is watching his morning news....AKA cartoons. Watch those hands, he holds them all the time.
And his friend Cooper let us borrow his Excersaucer to play in. It's great since he no longer enjoys laying down. He thinks that he NEEDS to sit up. Thanks Cooper-Man!
And here is a quick video of just how much he loves this toy! He gets after it. We're getting those legs big and strong! Oh and be sure to notice at the end what he does with his hands. Have a great day!

1 comment:

Hannah Lee said...

How Precious! He is such a sweet boy! Don't you just love those Exersaucers? They are great for the babies.