Thursday, April 30, 2009

A Big Boy


My baby was such a big boy this morning. We had to be at Dr. Parkers office this morning at 7:30 to do the "probe". They stick this probe down through his tear-duct, through the nose canal and into the nose to clear it out so that it will begin draining properly. I've been so worried that Chris and I would have to hold him down while he screams, but God decided not to put us through that torture...so the nurse had to! Sorry nurse, you were extremely nice! They took him to the other room, and less than 5 minutes later he was back. I never heard him scream, or cry, but that may be because I had my ears PLUGGED! I did not want to hear that poor baby! When he came back in, he had big, big tears. But he did so good! I had a sucker waiting on him, and he forgot that they'd even done it before we left. Thank you, Thank you! We hope this works. Here we are waiting to go back...and yes we just had to play with their glasses. As soon as it was over...
These are from the other night. I forgot to tell you all that Noah is potty trained and wearing big boy "panties".....Yeah right!!
Have a great weekend. I will be heading out on Saturday for a conference in New Orleans. I will miss my boys horribly, but that will be some great bonding time for them. Chris keeps saying that he will not know who I am when I get back. But he has no clue, right ladies? Stay Swine-Free!

1 comment:

The Perkins said...

I'm glad he did so well! I LOVE the big boy underwear...maybe it won't be long and you will have him potty trained! Be careful going to your conference!