Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Goodbye Easter...Bring On Spring!!

I'm sorry, this is a long post (mostly pictures) !
I'm going to tell you about my LONG Easter weekend with mommy and daddy!
Friday, we played and played....well I played and mommy and daddy tried to clean.

I played and played until I wore myself out. I know it don't look confortable, but I was out!!

We started out Saturday morning going to an egg hunt with my friend Cooper at his church. My first visit with the Easter bunny was a little scary as you can see.....
...but we were best friends before I left.
I found lots of eggs,
but I had the most fun just sitting on the ground throwing them! This is Cooper Man!
I found an orange one....

And a spotted one,


And lots more.

Then we all took a picture with the bunny. Cooper wasn't too happy about her, so she had to sneak up on us!
Then we headed back inside for more fun. I got to play in a big bathtub and pick up duckies and throw them as hard as I could.

I read lots of Easter books.
Cooper and I got to jump on the jumpy thing!
Oh and I saw my friend Landry from daycare. I got in trouble in this picture because I scratched her. It was an accident! I'm sorry Landry!

And I went out with a BANG...my FIRST sucker!
I loved when mommy would hold it for me and twist it on my tongue. It was great! The Beidenharn Museum was open on Saturday for Easter pics in the garden. I love this place. I hope they do this every year. Considering it was still a little chilly, and Noahs outfit was too big, I think that they turned out pretty good. All of them are posted on our CNJ Zenfolio site in the list to the right.


2 comments:

Hannah Lee said...

So sweet Jana! I love those pics at Biedenharn! I was thinking about going but forgot about it! Glad yall had a happy Easter!

The Perkins said...

It looks like you guys had a lot of fun! The pictures are so cute! I can't wait to see you again :)