Friday, April 17, 2009

Easter-Part 2

Daddy got all of the good stuff in his bucket.
We couldn't stand it, we had to try it out.
And he LOVED it!


Noah and Mamaw

For all of you who are wondering where Noah gets those blue eyes from...Papaw!
Jay Jay and Alli cat
Grandaddy
Noah and Alli
My twins! He was "sitting fat" in this little chair from Madden. He loves it!
Here's another picture of my big boy holding his bottle.
Oh, and I had to load these pics. The girls in the office and I decided we go eat Applebee's today for lunch. I just happened to look on the wall next to me and I noticed "Dubach High School" Well all over the place, they have different school and college pictures and jerzees and such, but I guess it through me off when I saw Dubach. No matter what, I always think of Chris when I hear it. So I started looking closely at the pictures...nope, he wasn't in the first one, nope old for the next one....OH MY!!! He was in this one! Back row, second player from the left. Oh I love it! I haven't been able to stop thinking about this! He's a star! :) Cristy said, that can't be Chris, he's too skinny! I'll have to bring them some old pics of Chris. Not good pictures, but the best I could do with a cell phone!

******************************
Oh yeah... a few things about Noah.
1. He can pull himself up to stand by the ottoman
2. He can say Da Da, Momma, dog and Dorothy
3. He can't "crawl" as in on all 4, but we can go backwards and get where ever he wants. Which he proved himself when he fell out of the big bed the other night. But he's ok! Very hard headed!

Have a great, rainy weekend!

No comments: