Monday, April 27, 2009

Weekend Fun

Some how, our weekends seem so long and busy, but I'm not getting anything accomplished. Except for sweet, sweet memories, and lots of kisses!

Friday night, Alli and Jay Jay came over and ate pizza with us for dinner...well, Alli and I didn't get any pizza! But they said it was de-lish!! We played in my bed.....

then, when we wanted out, she climbed on my back, and we escaped. Well we tried anyway, she weighed too much! :)

I got in trouble for being ugly to her, I just do not know my strength! I'm sorry little Alli!

Then I got to show her all of my toys...she wasn't as excited as I was...I tried to take that paci away from her, and she gave me a knuckle sandwich! Well, mommy did anyway!

When we got up on Saturday, I got to see my Dorothy. Daddy was taking pictures of Carlie, her granddaughter. And she is a cutie. She told me she loved me!

Then we went to Kailee and JT's 5th birthday party and had lots of fun. Mommy dressed me in my new faux crocs. I looked like such a big boy.

At the party, Kailee and JT kept jumping on daddy's back and I was getting so mad. Everyone was laughing at me, but they were hurting him :(


Then mommy and I went home to play and snuggle!The first week of June, we will be going to the beach and I can't wait! This is a peak at one of my beach outfits.
And on sunday, I was so tired, I fell asleep on daddy!

going.....

going....gone!

1 comment:

The Perkins said...

Noah is just too cute!!! I love the beach outfit! Ya'll are going to have so much fun! Have a good week :)