Friday, April 3, 2009

Hippity, Hoppity, Easter's on it's way!


Can't you see ALL the excitement in my face? We are having our Easter party at Mrs. Dorothy's today! Yay, I really am so excited! Me, and Sarah, and Jacob and all my other friends are going to eat cupcakes, and cookies and find easter eggs! I can't wait! Mommy bought these goofy bunny ears for me...but since I am so sweet, I wore them for her. I think I am actually starting to like them....yep..they make me COOL!They're not so bad...

But mom, I don't have to wear them in front of my friends right, especially the girls?...I mean they're going to make fun of me!

Then mommy showed me my bucket that I was taking with me. I'm not sure what that weird green stuff sticking out is, but I know I smell cookies. That's what she was bringing to the party.

Mom, why can't I have a cookie now? Cookies for breakfast are yummy, I won't tell Pops! PLEASE!

OOH, what are these? Maybe I can eat these!

AAAH! Mom, put the camera down, you are going to make me late for the party!

I'm going with or without you....Here I go...
So maybe I do need a ride!
Daddy took this picture of me just for Mrs. Dorothy. She has been trying and trying to get me to hold my bottle. Look, I did it!!
I am doing this right, huh mom?
Check it daddy!! I'm a BIG BOY!
And this is me eating dinner one night. I love to eat. Mrs. Dorothy puts me in the high chair in the morning with the big kids and gives me snacks. And yep, I have already eaten my breakfast. But if everybody else eats, it's only fair for them to share, right?
I had it everywhere!
For some reason, mommy and daddy love to watch me eat...
Oh, I know why...it's because I am SOO cute!
Or maybe because I am so wild and loud! They laugh all the time!

Ok....stop laughing and give me another bite!
OOps! Did I do that!
One day I dressed like daddy! Like my shirt?
Mommy said that it's ok that I look like daddy as long as I act like her!
I hope that everyone has a great weekend. Mommy and I are thinking abour running down to the Catfish festival Saturday morning before we go to 2 birthday parties! And did I mention that they are for 2 girls, Kyla and Marleigh.

2 comments:

Hannah Lee said...

I love the easter bunny ears. He is at that age where he doesn't know he can take things off yet. Mine rips those cute things off and runs! See you Saturday!

Avery's Mommy said...

omg love the bunny ears...Avery has some but nothing I can do can keep them on her head! Whats your trick?

Did y'all go the Catfish Festival. omg I have never seen so many ppl in my life...it was a bit bigger than the ole jim bowie festival i'm used to. lol!