Tuesday, April 21, 2009

SAD day!


There were 3 events that took place yesterday that were hard to believe! For Chris and I anyway!

**My child turned 9 BIG months old ! I CAN NOT believe it. Time flies when you're having fun! I'm amazed everyday at how much he's grown (which by the way he is now 24 lbs, and 8 oz.), and how much he's learning. He talks all the time, he's trying out standing by himself and he constantly gives kisses. And it's the good, slobbery, open-mouth kisses too. Chris and I are so very lucky and thankful to have some a sweet, healthy child.

**He also woke up with not 1, but 2 eyes matted shut. Ugh! We've been battling a clogged tearduct (we're assuming that's what it is) and every time he gets a touch of the CRUD, it stays runny and goopy. Poor thing. Monday, Dorothy said that the "good" eye was looking goopy, and when we got home it was red. So we had to go see Dr. Stanley. It was so sad yesterday morning when I went to get him up. He was trying to sit up and I kept thinking "man, he must've been tired, he hasn't even opened his eyes yet". It's because he couldn't. It broke my heart when he started reaching for me, but had no clue where I was! :( So, we got lots of meds, and an appointment with Dr. Parker (eye doc) for Thursday! These are from yesterday morning after we got them open. Looking at the pic, the left one is the "good" eye, and the right one is the "bad" eye. But he was still a smiling!

**Our 2 huskies, Cember and Zoe, got a new home. It's been so hard to get down to the pen and play with them, since we've had Noah. We use to get them out every Sunday and ride, and we've probably done it twice in the last year. They just needed a better home where they could run and play, not on the highway where we live. A guy that Chris works with said that he would take both of them, which was awesome for us. We were hoping that they'd stay together. The live way way way out in the country...40 acres. They have a pond, creek and lots of room to run!They also have 2 children, around 13 or so, that are in love with them. We feel so much better! They will be so happy! But it was sad!

1 comment:

lifeasahancock said...

I hate seeing baby Noah sick! Tell him I love him, or better yet, I will see him at Mrs. Dorothy's!