Friday, May 8, 2009

I missed my baby

I had a goot time on my trip to New Orleans for the conference, but I missed my boys! When Noah saw me he gave me LOTS of kisses!

When I left he was scooting everywhere. When I got back he was full-fledged crawling. I almost cried! And now that he can crawl, he thinks he needs to pull up on everything. Poor Dorothy! While I was gone, Jamie would call and give me an update of when she dropped Alli off and got to see Noah. Thanks Jay. And Mrs. Dorothy said that she thinks he really missed me. He woke up from his nap and was saying "mmmaaammmmaaamma"! She's never heard him all for me, only da da! Oh I was so glad to be back home to them! Now we need to get ready for our beach trip in 3 weeks! I can't wait!


Here's a cute video of Noah doing a new trick. We did this over and over until we fell and bumped our head! I'll have to add the other one of him crawling when I get a chance.


No comments: