Saturday, May 9, 2009

Momma Says

What do you think about my Mother's Day shirt? I loved it! Thanks Gigi!
Last night, my man had lots of fun in the bath with his bubbles. He loves to "swim" in the tub. He's been sticking his mouth in the water, but last night he swallowed too much. He was ok though, didn't skip a beat!
Yesterday after I got him dressed, I realized that I dressed him just like his daddy! He's such a sweetheart. And gives you the best kisses ever. We've been working on bye-bye and blowing kisses! He's starting to get the hang of it! The other day, Miranda came over and he stood up in his bed and said "ugh!!...and started waving at her! It was priceless. I have it on video, but my harddrive does not like me right now and doesn't want to cooperate! So maybe later. He's crawling all over the place. We had the best time with him last night. He would start heading the other direction, and I could start chasing after him and he would just laugh and laugh. He'd try to speed up, but his little legs just couldn't move fast enough and it started to look like he was spinning out. Oh and also, when I picked him up from Dorothy's yesterday, he didn't want to come home!! When I got there, he was asleep. She said that he took a nap early this morning and when she woke him up about 35 min. later...he was in a bad mood. He didnt' want to eat, he was loud and kept all the babies up (sorry Jay and Tori) and then he was out again about 4:45. So she had to wake him up for me and then he got upset and started crying. Well about that time, Mr. Clyde (Dorothys husband)walked in. He started talking to him, and before I knew it, he was in his arms. I tried a few more times to take him from him and he'd start crying. So needless to say, Mr. Clyde had to walk him outside to my car. I loved it!! I would much rather my baby cry about having to leave, than crying about me dropping him off! We love the Deasons!!



Oh...I have a friend that said she thinks Noah needs a man-bra! What do you think?Jay was helping host a shower on Saturday, so Noah and I went over to help her with a few things and to watch Alli while she partied! These were the cupcakes that we made. And this was her gift we put together...it was a gift/decoration. Good idea huh?
And my child tearing up Alli's toy.


Alli cat
Noah decided that he would test out Alli's ride!



Friday night, we headed to the Martin's for some good ole fried fish! Cooper and Noah played good together. There's a year difference.
Vroom Vroom!
Here they are reading together....
uh..oh..the little girl crashed the party! This is also the little girl that pushed Noah and he started crying! Chris said that he's going to have to toughen him up a little bit with the girls!!
Even Jay and Alli joined us for fish!


No comments: