Saturday, January 3, 2009

~Chillaxin in 2009~

Happy 2009!
We had a good New Year. We went to some friends house to eat...crawfish pasta, toast, chips and dip, buttermilk pie and a chocolate pie that was the bomb! We didn't think that we'd be getting home at 1:30 am, (I think I was in college the last time I saw that time) but when they pulled out rock band, dance dance revolution and th Wii, our plans went out the door. We are so very glad we stayed, we had a great time. I just can't believe that it's already 2009. That means that in one month I will turn 27 and Chris will be 30!! Wow how time flies when you are having fun...and a baby!
Look at that big boy(Excuse our accident in this next pic)
So Noah and Alli got a cool pimped out Radio Flyer wagon for Christmas. Until Alli gets born and older, we will park it at Noah's crib and see how many miles we can put on it. Yesterday was the first day that it felt really nice and warm outside, so we decided to go for a little roll! Look at Noah CHILLAXIN!
And yep, we even managed to talk Jay Jay and Alli into climbing in

Of course we had to go say Hello to the pups! They love little kids! And he likes dogs to..not scared one bit. If you look close, Zoey is actually sticking her tongue out at him.
I took some sweet little pictures of him the other day playing in his bed. As you can see in the picture, we can barely see him sitting up over the rail. He's getting to be such a big boy.
So we decided to re-create some Christmas pics of Noah before we put up the tree since we lost the real ones. I'm sorry if I'm getting on anyones nerves about this, but my heart is still so very broken. Everyday I think about more pictures that were on there that were not backed up!



HE'S CAUGHT.....GUILTY GUILTY!
He's been trying to put that thumb in his mouth and most of the time he will only do it when he is tired and trying to go to sleep, but not this time!

And I have a big suprise in the next blog...coming soon!

No comments: