Friday, January 9, 2009

Trying to get going

So I've been trying to get busy working on Jay's baby shower. For some reason I just haven't been able to get motivated to get moving and working! Probably because I am the worlds worst at procrastinating and I just know it will all come together. :) Ha, I sure hope so. Here are a few of my ideas that I finally got started on last night. http://showeringjamieandalli.blogspot.com/2009/01/testing-waters.html I just love working on showers and parties. I actually graduated wanting to be a planner (wedding, shower, party, whatever). Well I guess I am, I just don't get paid for it. But that's just fine. I enjoy every minute of planning for these fun events.
My big boy has been sleeping in his big boy bed all week. Even though he acted like he was trying to get sick again, I still left him in there. And he has done great. I have the video monitor and I love to get in bed at night and just lay there and watch him. Because it's black and white, it almost makes it look like his sonogram pics. Like I'm watching him in my belly! However, if he was and he kicked now, I would be HURTING!! And I definatley would be asking for a C-Section! I feel like we've hit so many milestones in the last week or so. First teeth, finally sleeping in his big boy bed, rolling from side to side almost over, sitting up and playing by himself on the floor, testing out sippy cups, and his sweet little personality is growing, and growing! He is so fun and happy! And he loves when his daddy feeds him. Oh wait...last night I fed him pea...which he's eaten before, but last night, he was driving his daddy crazy. First, Chris made the mistake of leaving the cup of food on the highchair while he tried to get a rag (Which I have done before) and what do you think Noah did? Yep he dug right in, and decided he would feed himself. It was all over the place. Then he would take a bite, spit it out. Chris would clean his face up and try it again...same thing. Finally Chris said, "Jana, he does NOT like these peas, you are the only one that does". So we had to chunk the peas and pull out the trusty carrots. My little camera is broke or I would have lots of great pics of all of that.
Speaking of Chris, let me tell you about last night. He's been playing a video game called Fallout 3. Some of you ladies will probably know exactly what I am talking about, and probably more than you'd like. So I try not to watch these games, they are all pretty boring to me (well except Call of Duty..I love that game), but this one has consume Chris' life for the past week, and also our TV time. Good thing there hasn't been anything major on lately. Rachel, I'm going to have to send him to your house when Idol comes on next week. But all I know about this game is....you start from birth, pick what you look like, decided if you want to be good or bad, and then you just go killing people and things that are contaminated. I guess! I do know that you can get bottlecaps and they will give you money. Well, last night, way after I had been in bed, I kinda woke up and this is how the (sleep) conversation went:
Chris: "Don't move, don't move, don't move! Trust me I know what I'm doing, do not make a move! Be still!
Jana: "What!! What is it?" (laying in mid movement, scared to death now)
Chris: "Just don't move, be still! I've got to figure out how to do this, Just Trust me!"
Jana: "Chris, what is it! What are you doing?"
Chris: (mumbling)
Chris: "It's bottlecaps! There are bottlecaps EVERYWHERE! Don't move!"
Jana: "HA HA HA"
Chris: (hits pillow) and ZZZZZZ's (snoring)
He's so dramatic. He can't just talk nicely in his sleep. He's got to be on the battle field, or running around thinking that he's late for work! Oh goodness! Pray for me!
Here are a few pics of my man from last week.

You think he likes his food? It's definately not peas!
I asked him if I could see his new teefies and this is what he said! NO!

No comments: