Monday, January 19, 2009

Look what I found in his bed.....

RROOAARR!! my sweet baby bear.

I love this little outfit. We've had it for a while, but the pants were too big. So we finally got to sport it last week. Hopefully we can wear it a few more times before it gets too warm.

We enjoyed our LONG weekend. We got up Saturday morning and ran to Monroe to see Dr. Stanley. Noah's been really congested and we didn't want to get sick sick again. So he gave us some meds and went ahead and talked to us about out 6 month mark (which by the way is Wednesday). We are now taking vitamins and eating 3 meals a day...oh goodness! It should be interesting. Then Gigi came up and played with Noah while we went to eat dinner and ran some erands. Thanks Gigi! And my sweet husband got up with Noah Sunday and Monday morning so that I could sleep later. Thanks Chris! On Sunday we went to Jay Jays to help her with Allis' room and to take a few pics of her belly. She's such a cute little pregnant woman. We can't wait to meet that child! We then headed to mamaw and papaws to play another round of poker. I didn't win, but neither did Chris. Papaw won. So I've never been around to see Bob go out, but I finally witnessed it! He was the first one out. And then he looked at papaws cards one round and without even thinking, he called them out. Well Chris was the only one in with him and it was some big money (chips) on the table. So they decided to go ahead and play it out just to see what would've happened.....and Bob ruined it for papaw. He would've whooped Chris with a full house or one of those words. I felt really bad for him. Dang Bob! On another hand, Miranda was staying the night with mamaw and she was a GREAT babysitter. She played with him all night and then went back to the bedroom to watch tv with him when he was headed to bed. It was sweet.

And for today...have you ever cleaned all day but felt like you had not gotten anything done? That was me! When I did get up about 8:00, Chris fed Noah and then we got him dressed and ready to go to Dorothys. However, we weren't quick enough...we got a phone call from Dorothy checking on him and making sure that everything was ok. We love her! I had to explain that we were just having a sleep in morning. It was quite nice.

Now here we are getting ready for Tuesday. I like these short weeks. Have a great one.

2 comments:

lifeasahancock said...

Your child is just precious!!

The Perkins said...

I always LOVE reading your posts!! I love NOAH!!