Sunday, December 28, 2008

My heart is CRUSHED!

My heart is completely crushed. Yesterday around lunch, I decided to upload my Christmas pics at Mamaw's house and then I would work on the actual blog when I got home. Well it was taking forever and Noah was fussy and I was ready to get home. So we left with all intentions of adding the rest of my pics later. Well......later that afternoon, I plug in my faithful external hard drive of 2 years and realize that it's NO LONGER FAITHFUL.... She CRASHED! All 700 pictures of my baby's first Christmas are GONE...KAPOOEY! Oh I think I'm going to cry again just thinking about it. It's been a few weeks since we'd backed it up, so I've actually lost more than that, but those were the most important. Can you believe it? I feel like someone has ripped out my heart and stomped on it! If anyone has any ideas that my computer savvy husband hasn't already tried, please let me know.

Here are the only ones that I got loaded. We're so sorry baby Noah!

Christmas with Gigi and Pops







Christmas with Mamaw and Papaw








Ok so I know it's just pictures, and we have all the wonderful, sweet memories, it's just extremely hard to get over. It could be a lot worse. I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am sooooo sorry! That happened to me before, I took my computer to circut city and they some how worked some magic and got the documents and photos off my hard drive and i had like 3000 and put them all on cds for me...it costs like $100 bucks..but worth it!!

The Perkins said...

I'm so sorry about all of your pictures!! I can't believe you lost them. I hope you have a great weekend!

theglenns556 said...

Oh...that is terrible! I feel so bad for you. I want to cry with you. I've only lost pictures from one event and it killed me. I can't imagine it being the first Christmas. That totally stinks!!!! SOOO sorry!