Friday, December 12, 2008

On the 12th day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...

11 new outfits from Old Navy
10 Birthday kisses for Pop (Looking good at 42 huh? :)
9 Reasons for mommy to invest in rainboots and a good umbrella
8 handsome antlers 7 Great hours of sleep (plus more) 6 Fun hours of working on my leg muscles

5 Fun Discovery toys to play with4 Peeping Eyes 3 Cold Teething Keys
2 "Happy" Plates
And a BIG boy carseat
He really didn't get 11 outfits. We did have a big order come in with 6 outfits in it, but 2 were Christmas gifts. This was one of his little outfits. It's a 6-12, but I don't know that he will be wearing it after 5 months. He always looks like he's flooding with the 1 piece suits. His daddy and I were talking about how we think he's going to have his Pops legs. We always say that pops has long, skinny, bird legs so Noah has long way to go for the skinny, bird part, but they're getting long. He's going to play b-ball. Wednesday was Pops birthday and he, Gigi and Boo Boo came up for the Tech/ULM basketball game and cake. We didn't get to go to the game. Our little man has been so congested and coughing like crazy. I didn't want to get him out. Speaking of which, everybody at daycare has been sick and out. Oh I hope we don't get it that bad. And last night he coughed all night. We are having Christmas with Gran and Jack Jack this weekend, so I hope we don't get too sick! This week when it rained so bad, I realized that I need some good rain gear. This picture doesn't do justice for how I really looked and felt. My feet were wet all day.
Well on FABULOUS note....Tech will be getting their 2 week break in one week. One more week and we will get to sleep late and play with our kids all day if we want to. I can't wait. Chris is taking off the first week with me. And I think that us girls from the office will be getting together on that Monday to hang out at the mall with the kiddos and take santa pics. So much to do and 2 weeks to do it.
Have a great weekend.

3 comments:

Hannah Lee said...

Girl..I can NOT wait for that break! I know you will so enjoy the extra playtime with Noah! Love the outfits!

lifeasahancock said...

42???

The Perkins said...

You are so lucky...I wish I got a break!! I hope you have a good week and I can't wait to see you next weekend!!