Monday, December 1, 2008

On The First Day of Christmas My True Love Gave To Me......

A sweet sleeping angel that was dreaming of santa and christmas trees!!
Look at my sweetheart this morning. He was conked out! He loves to cover up his mouth or bury his face when when he's given the opportunity. He's a little snuggle bunny!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACK JACK!Happy Birthday to my sister Jackie! She turned 22 today, and we hope that she has a wonderful day. We all got together for her and daddys b-day dinner and cake on BLACK FRIDAY...so needless to say, we had a long day.

Full of Thanks and Turkey

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving day with Chris' family. I love to eat there. There's nothing better than the dressing, turkey/ham and of course the corn. It was just as delicious as I'd imagined it. And although I didn't eat too much...Chris did. He was hongry!! And he made his famous cheese cake, and we put chopped resese peices, pecans, white chocolate, and caramel on top! It was D-Vine! Baby, you make one mean cheese cake! And there's so much visiting going on. All the kiddos are running around, driving the mamaws crazing while everyone else is planning out their BLACK FRIDAY! You will need to go to Jay Jay's page http://lifeasahancock.blogspot.com/ to read all about our black friday. It was so much fun! We love it! Check out Noahs Thanksgiving outfit...his daddy picked this out for him. He looked so handsome and grown up. It makes me so sad.

I thought I'd add a few pics of Glenda's new room. It use to be the patio, but they closed it in for more room. Our Big Boy
Sleeping instead of burping
Snuggling with his blue bearI must have broke this thing trying to upload so many pictures...I will have to upload the rest later. Have a good day!

No comments: