Thursday, December 4, 2008

On the 4th day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...

4 Peeping Eyes
3 Cold Teething Keys
2 "Happy" Plates
And a BIG boy carseat
Mamaw pulled these out for Noah when she was going through all of her Christmas decor. He looks so cute with his mouse on his head and he likes it too. He really wanted to play with Ruby's little mermaid doll, but daddy was quick to take that toy away. We enjoyed our visit with Mamaw and Papaw last night, but Noah was up past his bedtime and wouldn't go to sleep. Oh man! Once we've past the 8 or 8:30 mark, we're in trouble. I tried rocking him and that didn't work, so we had to go chill in mommy's warm, comfy bed and turn on channel 126 on dish. (The baby channel) He finally went to sleep as well as mommy. A good snuggle. I feel like he's starting to look and act like such a big boy. He's starting to get a neck now. For the longest it's looked like he had no neck. And we're still working on the sitting up thing.

Have a great day. We're going to a friends Discovery Toys party tonight with Jay Jay. I'll have to take pics there.

1 comment:

Our Journey said...

I am so glad I got to get some Noah sugar today at the bank!! He is just so dang cute and seems so happy!! Cannot wait to see him again soon!!