Wednesday, December 3, 2008

On the 3rd day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...

3 cold teething keys 2 "happy" plates
And a "big boy" carseat

We decided to open up his teething keys and let him go to town. I think he's trying to get in his chompers since he's been slobbering everywhere and trying to eat everything. Pops says that he slobbers like a St. Bernard. He always has to wear a bib now. Mrs. Dorothy said that he every bite of his food yesterday morning. The day before she said that he didn't eat for her (suprising since he puts down every bit of it at home). But he did good yesterday and then he ate all of his food last night. I think he's going to eat us out of house and home. And you have to be quick, if there's not a spoon in his mouth, those legs are kicking and he's a screaming! So far he likes squash, sweet potatoes, and peaches. LOVES sweet potatoes and peaches. Not crazy about the squash but will eat it. And also, I told Chris that I wasn't leaving black friday without a carseat, and so here it is. He and the old carseat were just TOO heavy. Of course now, I have to deal with him sitting in buggys and highchairs, and he's still not quite sitting up on his own. Well, he can sit up, but he's wobbly with the sides. Oh well, we'll get it.


So I'm sure that you noticed our snowglobe above. It was a lot of fun making it. I really like it because I tell which shows will be coming on that day for the 25 days of Christmas. So far we've caught them all. We watched the Grinch the first night and Polar Express last night. I had never seen the Polar Express, but I really enjoyed it. Tonight Cars comes on, but I'm not sure how that is a Christmas movie. But I bet Noah would watch it. We also made our Elf dance. It's a few post below if you're interested in watching. We did it last year too. They're so cute!

Here are the rest of the Thanksgiving pics that I couldn't get loaded up the other day.

No comments: