Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Sleepy Sleepy

When I got to Dorothy's yesterday to pick up Noah, she asked "What did ya'll do to him this weekend?" She said that he slept all day. He didn't even stay up to play. Normally when the big kids are napping, he's up with Dorothy, but she said, he got mad at her for waking him up, so she changed him and put him back down. She said "I even took his temp while he was asleep he was sleeping so much!" Before I left she told me good luck, she hoped he would sleep that night. He was fed, bathed, and asleep by 7:30. And he did sleep all night, thank goodness. She said that if he did it again today, she was going to let me know so I could call the doc. I really think that he was just worn out from the weekend. I wish that I could sleep all day, just one day! He's kind of been sounding like he's starting to get congested, so maybe he just didn't feel good.

No comments: