Tuesday, February 3, 2009

He LOVES his daddy

He was having a sweet moment with his daddy last night when we got home. He gave him all kinds of love and kisses. They are so sweet together. Nothing melts my heart more than seeing them together. He has to know where daddy is at all times. The video shows him copying Chris. I just didn't get the camera out quick enough. And it also has Chris acting like he's drinking his juice, and Noah not wanting to share.
Saturday was such a beautiful day, we decided to get out and enjoy the fresh air after we got his 6 month shots. We weren't able to be out too long though since they were blowing hay on the new 167 lane in front of my house. It was everywhere.


So this weekend he decided to start squealing like a little girl. He's laid off a little bit, but every now and then I'll still hear it. Actually, Mrs. Dorothy said that yesterday she didn't even realize that it was him. It's hilarious. Also, there's a new baby at daycare. **OH MY** Noah's been the baby for 6 months, and from what I hear he's quite jealous. Dorothy said that she sat down to feed the little one and Noah was off playing and watching the kids and TV having a good time. Then all of a sudden Noah noticed the her with the baby and she said that he started screaming. And so when the baby left, she said he acted like he was hungry just so that she would hold him and he fell asleep in her lap. She said "He did not want that bottle, he just wanted my attention!" When I got there he was passed out, and when we were getting his jacket on, he spit up. She said "see, I told you he didn't want it!" He's going to gain 10 lbs. this week out of jealousy. He better get over it, because there will be 2 more new babies about May. These pics are from last night. Check out that 1 piece of long hair. And the foot in the mouth is now our signature move.

So can you tell that I am a PROUD mommy? Have a good day!

2 comments:

lifeasahancock said...

I absolutely love the pictures. I am a proud aunt!!!

The Perkins said...

I love those pics and that video was too cute!! I miss Noah (and you and Chris of course)