Friday, January 20, 2012

Last Day at Dorthys

Today's the day! This is our last day to go to Mrs. Dorthy's! So far, the day hasn't been bad. I'm more worried about 5:00 and picking him up!!

Last night we wrote in Dorthy's card and he drew her a sweet smiley face picture! I was so proud of the little smileys he made.....all by himself! He really worked hard on his masterpiece. We wanted to be sure to let her know how much we will miss her and how thankful we were to have her take care of our little Noah. Check out his "concentration" lips!

Pretty good huh?
Here are a few shots from this morning on our way out....
Not sure if you can tell, but he has his Batman cape on! Last night I found some Batman pj's that I think were handed down from Amanda and Madden. What a hit!! It had this little cape that velcro'd on and it looked like a little belt. He was in hog heaven! I barely got it on him good and he had one arm up and took off flying. So this morning he insisted on wearing his cape!!

And I was looking back at the blog and found our first day....back at work for me and 1st day at Dorthy's for him. A very overwhelming day for this mommy!!
http://chrisandjana.blogspot.com/2008/09/our-first-day.html

Noah and Dorthy....3.5 months old!!

No comments: