Monday, January 9, 2012

3rd Trimester and Projects

Wow, I don't remember hitting the 3rd trimester with Noah and feeling it immediately! This time around...I didn't think I was gonna be able to pull off the 3 day week last week. I feel so worn out and tired for no reason what-so-ever! And all day yesterday, I was feeling sore from the waist (well where it use to be) down. I'm guessing from by body just preparing and getting ready. And this morning I've felt so stinking dizzy. And to top it all off, I'm sure wishing it was summer already...I have a hard time putting on my socks and shoes. The other night we had a few people over and I asked Chris to help pull my cowboy boots off and Nick looked over at Rachel and said "Don't get any ideas!!"

So last night Jordan came by to get Chris to work on her computer and I got her to stop and grab dinner and some night pull ups for Noah. Although we were very appreciative of her...Noah was NOT so happy! She thought it would be funny to get him the princess pullups instead of the manly ones. And honestly, I never thought he would even notice it....but he did!!
He said "These for guhls, I don't want these!! Call Boo Boo and tell her to get my udder ones!" So after calling Boo and telling her how mad he was, and even telling her he loved her, we got this text from Gigi....
And of course, he was then in a better mood. He even woke up this morning telling me to call Boo. But while Boo was still here, we pulled out the baby heart monitor that Noah found and tried to hear baby Porter's heart beat. Nothing was heard but Noah talking. He told Boo that he was gonna help feed baby Porter, but he wasn't doing the "stinky stinky diapers!" He's just started being talking to my belly, but still can't get over the fact of how big it is and keeps telling me to put it back. I can't wait to see how he will react to him.

This is the bedding theme I am gonna try to go with. Hopefully mom and I can get together one weekend and make it all happen. We're just gonna do the bumper and a plain Jane bed skirt so it SHOULDN'T be that complicated, but you never know when I'm involved!!
Link
Here's our next project we're about to tackle. I love http://ana-white.com/.
I always find the best ideas and plans on her website! Someone used a few different plans to construct this and now we're going to make a few changes and build our own. We will actually have two smaller end shelves to hold all of Chris' DVD's and games. We've got to get all of those out of the extra bedroom to begin on Porters room. Now I've just got to decide on a good color to paint it...Not sure I want black or white...but not positive about staining either.
Don't know if you'll be able to see it or not, but I enjoy watching Chris and Noah go over his shapes, colors and numbers. This was just a little shape video! Have a great day!!

No comments: