Friday, January 6, 2012

Happy 2012!


Once again....I'm behind!! But guess what? It's a new year! And hopefully I can do better.

Chris got me a new point and shoot camera for Christmas so I thought I'd unload them here today as a start!!

Since It's been a while, we'll start with baby Porter- No Middle Name - Thomas! This is the day we found out he was a "he" and not a "she"! As soon as we got home I had to pull out Noah's picture at this same appointment in 2008...they look identical!

18 weeks
21 weeks
25 weeks
26 weeks
Here's the chiferobe Chris and Papaw redid for Porters room. I can't find my before picture, but I will have to find it. The doors were sliding doors, the whole thing was open in the inside, and they cute the bottom area out for me so that I could use it as well since it was so deep! I am so very proud of it. I've gotta do a little caulking, and then it will be ready to load up.
Noah and his new Scooby!!

He loves sleeping with all of his buddies!!
Of everything in the Toys R us, he chose this shark!!
I love this picture of him playing his game.
New Year's Fun with the Hancocks!!
Now, how could you resist spending New Years with this....
Bubba
He was MAD that he had to sit in her lap!
Another FAVE...he thinks he is BIG stuff!!

They were discussing who was gonna push the pedal and who was gonna steer....Noah ended up doing both.
Into his movie and his tent!
Taking Giraffe for a ride
Alli and her Mini-Mini Coop
My little fishing cheater



Learning to shave..
ends in a foam fight with daddy!
No words needed for these two pics!


Christmas day!
Baby Jackson










Happy Friday!! Sorry for the OVERLOAD!!

1 comment:

Hannah Lee said...

You are just too cute! I loved all the pictures. Thanks for the update and I love the baby Porter's name. So glad yall had a good holiday!