Monday, March 9, 2009

Riding around in my automobile

We love to watch him in this. And Chris thinks it's hilarious how it looks like he is leaning with his arm out the window! He loves it though. Still traveling backwards or sideways in it, but that's ok.Saturday morning, this is what Noah ate from. I didn't realize that I had his bowl that close to him and he went to bang on the tray and the bowl did a flip. It was all over the place. At first we both sat there staring at each other in total shock, and then he starting crying. I think he was worried that he wasn't going to get any more food. So I cleaned up our mess and then decided that I would just feed him from what was left in the bowl and the tray. Worked out just fine! Lesson learned!Baby Alli, mommy and daddy got to go home on Saturday, so we stopped by there after running some errands. Noah had not met Alli yet, so I was anxious to see how he would react. He doesn't like the new baby (boy) at daycare. But he did good. He acted like he could care less and didn't say a word. Jay Jay has those pics. But I do have a one of him sitting on the couch with Pop and Alli.On Suday, we visited with Gigi once she left Alli's house to head back home. Then we went to Mamaw and Papaws to see them. We wanted to let him swing, he loves it. We are so ready for the summer weather so we can get outside everyday and play!
I love this pic, they are watching each other!
I'll have to post the good one like this once I play with it!And we ended the night with a yummy cookie..literally. I had him a big ol' warm bottle ready for him once he got out of the bath. But he was on the couch fussy, not wanting to take it, so I sat him in my lap for a few minutes with his blankie and he was out like a light, without really touching that bottle.

What cookie mommy?
Yum Yum!!

No comments: