Sunday, September 28, 2008

I didn't cry.....

when Noah got 3 shots this weekend. I was a little worried that I would cry more than he would when I saw him in all that pain. And it makes it even harder when the nurse says.."hold his leg down for me." But we both did really good. Jay Jay went with us and although she was holding her breath the whole time, she made it through too! She's decided that someone else will have to take her baby to get it's shots. This picture was before he got them...he's happy!
Cristy, Emily and Cooper were also there getting Coopers shots.
My babys poor legs....(and nobody mentioned to me how bad it would be when I pulled those band aids off)
Then we made sure that we kept the Tylenol coming....
And we met Pops for dinner. Gigi and Boo Boo went to Jackson for a game friday night and to vistit Aunt Kay. We missed them!
OH...and a funny......
My husband is COLORBLIND! Not extremely bad, just enough for us to make fun! The other night, I asked him to finish getting the bottles together for me. They just needed tops and then they'd be ready to go. I told him to put the clear tops on the cute new bottles and the colored ones on the others. When I got back into the kitchen, this is what I found!
As you can see, we have the green top on the purple bottle, the puple and blue tops on the bottles that need the clear tops. And if you look in the above picture you will see, that half of the bottles he did right. How did this happen! Although it's really not a big deal, I have this thing about all the tops being on the right bottles...sorry Chris!


Have a great week!

4 comments:

Hannah Lee said...

So adorable! It is no fun watching them give our sweet babies shots! So proud of you for handling it so well. Have a great week!

lifeasahancock said...

He's starting to look more and more like you!!

Baylee's Mommy said...

I created the header on scrapblog.com. I love it.

theglenns556 said...

It was good seeing all of you today! Noah is precious and it is obvious how much he is loved. That's so sweet to see.

What was the name of that editing website you told me about?