Tuesday, September 16, 2008

All About Noah!

Last Thursday aroung noon, I got a call from Mrs. Dorothy saying that she thought he was getting pink eye. His eye was matting up everytime he went to sleep and she said that she'd cleaned it 4 times already. I went a head and set up an appt. around 2:50 for him, so that if it was pink eye, we'd be sure not to give it to anyone else at daycare. I had an appointment scheduled for myself with my OB for 3:30, but I we just didn't get out in time for mine. But that's ok! Our doctor wasn't in but the one standing in was great. She said that she would definately call it pink eye for that time being since it had the green, boogery mucus. It was also swollen. They swabbed him for a culture just to be sure. Oh and when we got there, they weighed him and we was a whopping 14 lbs. No wonder I can barely carry that carseat. When we called over the weekend, they told us that it wasn't pink eye, it was tearduct stenosis, which just means that it's blocked and everything's not draining correctly yet. Nothing major. But we did enjoy our Friday home together. We just didn't want to take that chance. I would've felt horrible if we would've given it to the other little ones at Mrs. Dorothy's.
Oh, he would kill me, but we get such a kick out of this face!

I have a picture of me with the same exact face.

He was watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. He was so into it, he kicked off his blanket and his frog.
Boo Boo came up to stay with Jamie this weekend, and we hung out ot the house and watched Ike roll through and played with Noah. He's changing so much! He's starting to look so grown up. I feel like he was never really a "baby"! But then I think about how I have to feed him, bathe him, clean his booty, and rock him to sleep, and I realize that he's definately still my baby! Just my BIG baby! I love when I rock him to sleep and the eyes are rolling in the back of his head and he has a tight grip on my finger. It's such a wonderful feeling.
Napping with Jay Jay and baby Hancock


Last week, Jamie and I went to Kool Kids again. It's the big consignment sale here in Ruston. We love going. I bought Noah a cute little sweater, a warm long sleeve one piece, and a sweet size 1 pair of crocs. I also bought the cutest John Deere boots for our new baby cousin Ty that will be here on Sept. 24. Noah and I think he will love them! But, since we've brought them home, we've been modeling and testing them out for him! We can't wait to meet him! He already has 2 big sisters and he was suppose to be a little girl until recently, so I'm pretty sure that he will be spoiled rotten!


Noah will go for his 2 mo. check up on Thursday and I will try to attempt my appt. again. We will let you know just how big he is then. Have a great week!

1 comment:

Hannah Lee said...

Hey Jana! Jackson has the same condition with his tear duct. It does not drain right. Found out when he was 1 week old. Good thing is it is supposed to go away on its own. Jackson has had one procedure already because his did not. They put a little stint in his eye. It still did not clear it up all the way so he is going to a pediatric opthalmologist. I know Noah will be fine, don't worry. We are still hoping Jackson's goes away too. Noah is sooo cute!