Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Father's Day 2011

We had a great Father's Day weekend...busy as usual!

Look at my little man...a month from today he will be THREE!!! I can't believe how fast time's gone by. He's in such a fun, loving stage right now. He met me at the door last night and said "Hey Mommy!", just melted my heart...because I can see him doing the same thing at 18 and it will be here before I know it. These are those feelings where I can understand why legit families have lots of kids! Baby Noah's no longer a baby!
And Pops!! Those babies love their Pops! Actually, Noah will be staying the night with Pops to night and hanging out with him tomorrow since Dorthy's closed. Noah's already said he wanted to go in Pops boat! Sure hope Noah uses the potty tomorrow! It could be a long day for Pops! But I know they'll have lots of fun!
Then, after a quick, sweet picture with mommy, he decided to practice his casting skills!


And my other babies, that I didn't have to birth....all in one year! Alli P LOVES her Nanny! When she got to Gigi and Pops, Jay called and said that she was trying to cross the lake to get to me. Not sure what I did for her to LOVE me so much, but I'm eating it up! And then there's my sweet little Bubba! He's the best little baby. And he's starting to walk, especially to Alli!

And then there were 3!!
A typical picture.
They love and miss each other ALOT! They start screaming when they see each other!

Noah and I are so blessed to have such a great daddy and husband!
The Hancock's are too!!

No comments: