Tuesday, June 21, 2011

24 Day Challenge: Day 2

We survived day 1 and are 6 lbs lighter all together! We finished the day off with grilled tenderloin, corn and peas! Oh yeah and more water! I have felt so full all day from the water and spark. Honestly didn't know what to think about it all though. I sat and watched a movie with Chris and kept thinking that I needed to eat something...NOT! It's all in my head. I'm very proud of Chris and I. Although poor Chris used this analogy...."I normally eat the size of my hand, and I felt like all I had today was my thumb!" We've just gotta get adjusted! We can do it though! So we finished the night off with 5 horse pills and a note to get rid of these yummy peanut butter cookies from Sunday. They were taunting us!

Day 2: Ugh, just got chills all over again thinking about that darn fiber drink!! We got up again, and enjoyed our spark drink in full anticipation of the grueling step that was to come next! Once Chris got dressed, he mixed his up in 4 ounces of water this time instead of 8, and drank it right there instead of putting in the freezer to get it cold.....my bright idea. I had no clue that it GREW the longer it sat! So in a few gulps, he had his down......then it was my turn.......I tried! I really did! I mixed mine the same as his, took a drank and gagged.....took another drink and ....well you get the point. Chris even added a lot more water in hope to thin it out, NOPE, didn't work. I am so not a "chunk" person. Don't give me anything to drink that has hunks in it. I even attempted a straw in hopes that it would completely miss my mouth and head straight down my throat...NOPE, it got clogged! So needless to say, it went down the drain smooth as could be!! One more day then I get a break from it! The spark did at least pick me up! I had a banana, and grapes and pineapple again for breakfast. For lunch I had another salad, and guess what, it didn't kill me!! I had tenderloin and veggies left over, that way I didn't have to fix anything new! And actually Chris had it all packed up and ready to go for me! I think I'm gonna try my spark drink a little earlier today. I've been struggling everyday about 2:00 to stay awake, so maybe I can bypass that today.

So far so good. And honestly, even though it may seem like I'm complaining, this has by far been the easiest "diet", I've done. The only bad thing is the fiber drink, and I'm still working on it! I can't wait to see how we feel at the end of 10 days and then the end of 24!

Happy Tuesday!

No comments: