Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Priceless!

I have to admit, I'm a bit jealous that my 1 year old has more lips than I do! His daddy was so kind to bless him with those, which is exactly what I always said I wanted before I had him. I wanted him to have blond hair, blue eyes (like his Papaw), and those big ol' juicy lips!!

So on Saturday, he had a few accidents arise. First, he was trying to work out on my exercise ball when he rolled face first into the floor. We had a nice busted lip and even messed up his front right tooth. You can barely tell from this picture, but it's pushed back and up into the gums a little bit. But we got over that (well he did anyway) and went to stay with Pops and Gigi, where his block tripped him and busted his lip AGAIN!! He just didn't have a good day with those big things. Pops says that with lips that big, they're always going to be busted. :)

I'm not sure how he always seems to give me a crazy look, but he does it every time! I had to take this picture above of his red beans and rice and sausage. He went to take his first bite and picked out the sausage. So I picked out all of the sausage (for myself of course) and he began to eat. He also does his spaghetti O's and meatballs like this, but it works out great because the meatballs are my favorite :)! He also dipped his crackers in his dinner last night like us. He's so silly.

Here he is trying out his first sour, gummy worm. As he does with anything he eats...he practically swallows it whole. He will take a bite, chew a few bites then swallow and force it down. And he eats fast just like his daddy. I guess they both think that it will grow legs and run off their plates. Not sure!
And I hope Dorothy checks this post out. This is why Noah LOVES to aggravate. He gets it honestly! Yes it looks like a tight, sweet hug...but it wasn't!!
My BOYS!!
Happy Tuesday!

No comments: