Friday, March 19, 2010

Life is Good

...well, most of the time :)!! I love this picture, it shows his chompers!!
And we're down to only knowing where 2 paci's are out of a bazillion. Which is OK, when we lose these two, there will be NO MORE!! And we're working on these. He knows that he only gets it for bed, and when he gets up in the morning, he drops it into his bed. I'm not sure why, but this one he always sucks upside down.
I Love his eyes...and check out his punk rock hair...which needs to be cut again! It grows like mine!
He's just recently learned to pucker for a kiss! It melts my heart!
"Who needs dirt?"
Playing a little HORSE with daddy!!
"Mom, guess what I can do!!""Ta-Da, I'm not scared of anything"
So next week (tentatively Friday), Miss Alli P will be a BIG SISTER!!

...and mommy is READY!!
I wish that I had the whole video, but it was too big to send from our phones. Lately Chris has been playing memory with Noah everyday. We also have some flash cards that we show him and he'll either say what it is or the sound...this is all I have for now!! Enjoy!



DON'T FORGET.......
We are still selling the Worlds Finest Chocolate bars...what a great Easter treat for $1!
We are also raffling off a Cabela's sleeper sofa for a $2 donation. We will be drawing the night of Relay which by the way is Friday, April 16, @ the Ruston High track.

And if that's still not what you are looking for, we have the famous Johnny's Pizza Coupon book for $10.

No comments: