Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Life...Always on the GO!!!

Where to begin....















Little Biddy's: Jay and I decided to start sewing and try to make a little extra moo-lah for fun! So we call our little "business" if that's what you want to call it, Little Biddy's after our Grandmother. Since she's been busy with babies and more babies, I've decided to give her some time off. :) Before I could realize what I'd done, I was sewing like crazy for the Ruston Kool Kids sale as a vendor with some other ladies. They are awesome at painting canvas' and I stick with the sewing machine. On top of the dresses, bows and other things that I was making, Chris was building some children's picnic tables and getting them ready to sell as well. I was worn out none-the-less!! Here were some of my goodies..And if anyone's interested in a picnic table, please let me know. We are selling them for $100, and keep up with our etsy site at http://www.etsy.com/shop/littlebiddys. (there's only 1 thing on there right now, but I'm working on that now)


Our Booth



Baby John Walker: A few of us got together for Jamie's new little boy on the way. His name will be John Walker Hancock...aka...J Walk! Jays going to kill me! We had lots of good food and just hung out and checked out his room. Here are a few pics...


Yum...the food


Alli's 1st Birthday Party: Her theme was Piggie!! Our sweet little red head is already ONE...well this Friday she will be!



Thomas Wedding: My brother-in-law got married this past weekend. He married the wonderful Chelsea Peel. She's such a doll and they are the sweetest couple!! They are honeymooning as we speak in Keystone, CO!! We are so jealous!!
(I'll have to add pics later...running late)


Noah: Wild and crazy....in a nutshell! He's getting so big. He's doing so good at his little flashcards that we bought him. He knows what everything is and the sounds. And he's talking good thank goodness. Although I think the word.."huh"...is about to get worn out. He's been a bit wild lately, but his life has been just as hectic as ours lately, so I'm hoping that everything and everybody will finally begin to slow down!!


FAT to PHAT: It's time...I'm finally to the point of being miserable, and tired of wanting to look like someone else. I've just got to get up and do something about it. I've told daddy that we'd do the Peach Festival run, so I've gotta get busy!! Here are the pics that reminded me that it was TIME!! I can't wait!!


Have a great week!!

No comments: