Monday, July 20, 2009

Monkeying Around...

For Noah's 1st Birthday

I will have to post pics a few times. I have tons of pictures, bad internet, and a crazy hard drive that only works when it wants to! Bear with me!!
My baby had a LONG weekend!! Lets start with Friday. He would NOT go to sleep until about 10 or 10:30! Then on Saturday, he would NOT take a nap. Then only time his eyes closed were on the ride to town that morning. He was fussy and clingy at first, but he pulled through and didn't fall asleep in the cake. He loves chocolate like me so I HAD to make a choc cake for him! I wanted him to get messy, and what better way than with CHOCOLATE?
I decided to make the decorations and invites.
Lets GO Bananas

Sweets table
Cupcakes and toppers

Monkey smash cake






So there goes round 1 for you! Before I get off of here..Noah wanted me to tell you that he took a few steps on Sunday! Yay! Have a good (rainy) night!

No comments: