Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Baby Noah!

Today Noah turns 1! This year has flown by! We've enjoyed every minute of being "mama and dada"! He's such a loving, and precious little man. Thank you God for this sweet gift!
We woke him up this morning and sang to him and he was ALL smiles. Then he had chocolate chip muffin for breakfast. It was a tradition in my house that for someones birthday we always had a cake made for breakfast. And we all would pile up in their bed and sing happy birthday and let them open their gifts. I plan on keeping this tradition going, but...there's no way that we're piling (fitting) into his bed, and I didn't see making a big cake for this year, so the muffin would do!

And he was in no way-shape-form interested in Alli this morning!!
His gift from Dorothy!


Happy birthday baby, we love you!

1 comment:

lifeasahancock said...

I love baby Noah! I can't believe he didn't want to hang with Alli! Maybe because they are always together!