Tuesday, July 14, 2009

4 more days...

until we PAR-TAY!! My baby's first b-day party will be on Saturday and so I've been a busy bee! I'm sorry that I haven't made time to post! Here are a few things that I've been working on...

And a few things that daddy's been working on...
Noah's mini picnik table-he and papaw did a great job! I love it!

Needless to say, we are worn out and the party hasn't even begun! BUT, I'm super excited and I can't wait. And I can't wait to see who shows up! I can't believe he's turning 1! :(

Lately we've been getting some good pics of him eating, since it seems like that's all he does.
1. Spaghetti
2. Dirty rice, black eyed peas and shells and cheese3.Fajitas
4. desert
We had a good 4th of July weekend. All we did was worked around the house and then got together for Jay Jay's birthday.

Last week, Dorothy and Clyde were on vacation, so Mamaw and Miranda watched him for us. Thank you, thank you!! We are so thankful to have ya'll! Poor mamaw wasn't able to get anything done.."I don't know how Dorothy does it"! On Saturday Gigi kept him for me while I helped Chris with a few things. Thanks Gigi! Nor did she get anything done..."I don't know how Dorothy does it"!! This seems to be the comment that comes up anytime someone keeps my child. :) So Dorothy, you are the WOMAN!!

He was glad to see Dorothy and his friends yesterday. And he didn't want to go home with me! Of course!

Noah's standing up and walking around with his riding toys (or anything that he can push around) and trying to take a step a 2. We are working on it. He's got 2 new teeth on the top, so we now have 6 teeth in. I just can't get over all the new things he does, says and gets (including bumps and bruises). He's definitely ALL BOY! He loves to be outside. If he happens to see that swing outside, he's going to throw a fit to be in it! And talks like his daddy...constantly!

Well, hopefully I will be able to keep you updated with all of the party pics pretty quick! I'm thinking about getting his first haircut this week :(...I'm scared! I love his little hair! Have a good week!

No comments: