Tuesday, August 26, 2008

A week from today.....

I will be going back to work. I love being at home everyday with Noah, but I think I'm ready to get him as well as myself into some type of routine or schedule. It's hard to believe that it's already been 6 weeks. Time flies when you're having fun...or extremely busy! Right? I'm sure that I will be upset after I drop him off, and I will probably call Mrs. Dorothy all day to check on him, but I know he will be in wonderful hands! Lately, Noahs been a little fussy in the afternoons and if you could only see Chris and I trying to make him happy. Chris even made the comment that he thought they should make flavored pacifiers.....only a daddy, right? Maybe chicken, pork chop or how about chocolate cake? I cracked up when he said that. Another funny.....every time Noah would let out one of his fake cries, Chris would cry back at him but he sounded more like a sick billy goat! And the funny thing was that Noah would stop crying. I think he would do it just to watch his goofy daddy! They went back and forth for about 30 minutes. I couldn't stop laughing. I wish that I could've gotten them on video. We got out today and had lunch with Aunt Jamie, Stacy and Cristy. It was wonderful and afterwards we visited Tech. Dr. Pumphrey (my boss) has been itching to get his hands on him. Everyone loved him and to my suprise he did so good. The only time he cried was when he was hungry (which he ate 6 oz.-OMG) and when he got tired. And that only lasted a few minutes. I stepped on the elevator on the 12th floor and by the time I made it off at the 2nd floor, he was out!! When we left there I still had to visit Walmart and the bank, and he slept the whole time. He hasn't slept very well these last few days, so he definately made up for it today. Isn't that weird, we're at home and he won't sleep, we out all day (11:30-5:00) and he sleeps the whole time! It's amazing!


1 comment:

lifeasahancock said...

I love the picture of Noah in his robe!! He looks like a grown man!