Thursday, August 21, 2008

~Happy Birthday Noah~

Myspace Layouts


Yesterday was his 1 month birthday! ALREADY!! I can't believe it. He's grown and changed so much in 1 month, it's amazing. And although being "mommy" for the past month has by far been the hardest thing I've ever done, I wouldn't change it for the world. The long, sleepless nights, the feedings, the many, many diapers, and the crying are all forgotten when he looks up at us with those big eyes and ju-ju lips and grins. Everytime I look at him, I'm reminded of how much I love Chris and how I can't wait to make many wonderful family memories with them.
I thought I'd mention and few fun things about him...
  • he snores like his daddy
  • he's got his mommy's big eyes
  • he loves to be outside...if he won't go to sleep, we hit the front porch rockers
  • he's almost gone through 192 diapers in a week and a half
  • he's got his Pops wrapped around his pinky finger
  • he fights sleep
  • he loves to take a bath
  • he enjoys his daddy reading t0 him (not Harry Potter, thanks to mommy)
  • he could lay on his changing pad all day and be perfectly happy
  • he can't wait for his new baby cousin to join him in about 7 months (he hopes he's a she)
  • he's a good shopper except he'd rather be carried than pushed
  • he can't wait to play with Cooper, Marleigh and Kyla sometime



Aunt Jay Jay came out to see us the other day. She feed the litte man and then got him to sleep for us. Oh and, she called him Willis (her dog). We forgive her this time, she said that she calls Willis Noah all the time.

1 comment:

Hannah Lee said...

Happy Birthday Noah! Jana, he is so precious and so cute! It is so crazy that he is allready 1 month old! Becareful, it goes by faster as they grow older!