Sunday, August 17, 2008

Loving Life

I thought I'd add a few weekend pics! It's just so much fun to hold and love on this little dude. I have to admit, it's been really hard for me to get anything done around the house. We just love to snuggle and coo! He's definately a morning person and I'm not sure where he got that from!

Getting all daddy's sugar

Wearing Pops colors

My brother-in-law (Bob) graduated from Tech last Thursday and on Saturday all the family got together to celebrate and have lunch. Congratulations Bob, we're so proud of you! Enjoy some of our pics from Saturday.

The 4 Thomas Generations(Papaw, Ronnie, Chris & Noah)

Me and Kailee bird


I don't think he liked his hat too much!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Jana! Noah is sooo cute! (This is Jamie Evans Moon by the way...) I tagged you on my blog....go see

The Beasley's said...

Love the future bulldog outfit. Josh would be a huge fan of that, too! Noah is such a cutie :-)