Saturday, February 23, 2008

~Suprise....It's a BOY!~

Chris and I had a wonderful birthday yesterday. We found out that we were having a baby boy. We are so excited. This is the first little boy on my House side. I have absolutely no clue what to do with a little boy, but I am so anxious to start this journey. My doctor said that everything looked great. He weighs about 10 oz. right now. During the ultrasound he flipped over twice. The nurse was going to get the measurements first, but she didn't get too far into it before he showed his prized possessions to us all. Now we really have to get started on picking a name!


Waiting to find out......

WOW!

It's definately a BOY!

He flipped over.....


It's real!

He's proud of it!


All stretched out...



Snuggler!

Tink and Momma, thanks for going with us to find out and we missed you Glenda!





No comments: