Friday, February 29, 2008

It's been a week!


So It's been a week since the big news, and I think there are still people in shock....including myself! I think I'd be in shock either way. It's just SO real now! I can't wait....well I can for 20 more weeks, but no more than that. Last night got the chance to run by the Kool Kids Consignment Sale in Ruston. For those of you who haven't heard of that, it's a big garage sale that is put on twice a year here in Ruston. It's great. They had tons of things. And I have never seen so many pregnant women under one roof. It was a lot of fun and I did pick up a few things. Jay and Rachel bought him a few outfits. They were really cute. Jay kept hers though to make sure that the little one will have to come visit her. I've been trying to decide on a crib, keeping in
mind that I don't want anything too girly. We've still been throwing around names also. One that keeps coming up is Noah. We're hoping that one day we'll hear "that name". The one that just WOWs us. I can't wait for it to get warm and stay warm. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

No comments: