Friday, February 15, 2008

~Scrapping~

I absolutely love to scrapbook. I haven't worked on anything in a LONG time, but I do have my wedding scrapbook (which is already 3 years behind) on my agenda. My goal is to have my scrapbook done before the baby gets here. I do not want to be 2 books behind. One is bad enough! I love to help with showers and parties and especially when in comes to invites. The first thing that pops into my mind is making them. So I thought I'd share a few of the latest invites that I've made. I just hope that they make mom as excited as they do me! Hope you enjoy! ***Oh by the way, One more week and we'll find out what we are having***

This is a video from Valentine's day. The ladies in the office (which there are 4 of us) sent our boss a singing telegram!

No comments: