Friday, January 25, 2008

Dr. Appointment # 3

Although the wait was pretty long, the visit was really short. But extremely exciting. I did the usual when I got in. And to my suprise I'd only gained 2 lbs. May be a lot to some people, but perfect for me. I just knew going in after this month, that is was going to be BAD! I guess since I've had a little "morning sickness" come back, that helped. Then Chris and I were able to see the doctor and hear the heartbeat for the first time. It was great! 164 beats a minute (I guess that's what they call it). It definately made the whole "Mommy and Daddy" thoughts real. We'll find out on February 22 (Chris and my birthday.....just to remind everyone) exactly what type of bun we have in the oven. BOY? or GIRL? We can't wait to find out, we just need to get a start on names. Still open for suggestions!! Have a great weekend! (here's a pic from last night, my belly looked huge, it's amazing how sometimes especially after you eat it sticks out further)



No comments: