Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Best Buds

I am so very proud of Noah for being such a good big brother. He's in love with little P. There's nothing I love more than watching Noah run up to Porter and say "let me kiss that little toe"....and he does find his pinky toe and give it a big ol juicy kiss!! Although, Porter may be a little skeptical about Noah being around his toes after he was trying out all of his tools on them, and decided to use the pliers on that poor pinky toe! Oops!! I know he still loves him!!
Little P's getting big!! He's hit 14 lbs., and we've just started food! And he LOVES his food!! Lately Chris has been so worried about this........
He thinks Porters trying to suck his thumb. However....I think he's just teething. He started slobbering around two months and just within the last month, he's figured out how to put his hands in his mouth. Hims little teeth are LOVING it! As you can see...the hands in the mouth in most pics!!





I love his eyes in this picture....they remind me so much of my Mamaw House's dark eyes. And I love that reminder!
And this is why people PAY to have portraits done!!



1 comment:

theglenns556 said...

Oh Jana, he is beautiful! Such cute little boys. I know you are over the moon in love with them.