Friday, December 4, 2009

We finally got another haircut!

I wanted to make sure that I got Noah's hair cut before our Snow Day pictures on Sunday. He's got a friend at Dorothy's named Owen. Owen's mom Caitlin cuts hair, so I called her on short notice and she did have an opening. He did really good too. He flirted with all the ladies in there, and ate suckers, m&m's and a moon pie! Whatever works right?
When we got done...he had to walk around the salon and talk to everyone. It was like we feel as women...you know when you get a good haircut and you feel good...that was him! He was so happy and wild and talking like crazy! He felt HOTT!! Thank you so much Caitlyn for this sweet little haircut. We can't stop talking about it! Please say a prayer for my little man this weekend. We are having his surgery Monday morning to get tubes put in. I hope he feels much better after all of this. Have a great weekend. Ours will be busy...girls shopping trip today, shots in the morning, a few photo shoots, our Snow Day shoot on Sunday, and surgery Monday!

1 comment:

The Perkins said...

I love Noah's sweet hair cut!! He is so handsome. I need to see yall again soon. We miss you :)